- 2400 INR
- Room Temperature
- Rapid strength gain will generally accept traffic in 2hours.
- High strength, abrasion and weather resistance
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batch edvariations requires only the site addition of clean water
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Shrinkage compensated
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Patchroc GP is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powder swhich requires only the site addition of clean water to producea highly consistent repair mortar.It is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates, and chemical additives providing a mortar with good handling characteristics while mini mising water demand. The low water requirement ensures good strength gain and long-term durability.Patchroc GP is designed for horizontal use. It may be applied up to a maximum thickness of 100 mm. Thicker sections canbe built up in layers. Material should not be applied at less than12 mm thickness. Individual bay sizes should not exceed 4m2.Consult the local Fosroc office for further information.
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days
- All India
Shop No.10, Kaushik Complex, First Floor, Near The City Pride Banquet Hall, Hoshiyarpur, Sec.51, Metro piller no. - 223,, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India